Support the Foundation
Honoring our American Hero
Welcome to the American Eagle Children Dreamwish Foundation, Incorporated, we are a certified nonprofit organization under the 501 (C) 3 and Section 170 of the IRS/IRC guidelines. Our core values are throughout our website. We honor their committment, their oath and life of a American Fallen Hero and support the child (ren) and immediate family members with assistance and programs.
On May 13, 2013, when we officially opened our doors our dedicated DREAMWISH SEVEN TEAM MEMBERS have been researching and developing programs and events to help the child (ren) and spouse of a fallen hero. Our dedicated team likes to strategize and obtain your the solution to their problem. Our research and development committees support and defend the oath of office your loved one took while serving and protecting their community and/or country in the name of FREEDOM.
All donations are earmarked into a line item budget for the donation you choose. We have nine programs to choose from and any one cost only $18.00 a month or $.60 a day you will receive discounts of 10 percent off our store front purchases, discounts on renting automobiles through National, Alamo and Budget Car Rentals and giving you the opportunity to become a chaperone and/or volunteer to help the child (ren) and spouse of our fallen hero.
Every donated dollar we receive is earmarked for the program you are co-sponsoring. From the beginning 90 percent or .90 cents of every dollar is controlled and donated to the program. The other .10 cents or 10 percent is sent to the line item budget toward operation needs.
The impact of these programs meets and exceeds Congress unmet needs. We are honoring the legacy of the mother or father who took the oath of office to serve and protect their community or country in the name of FREEDOM.
The legacy of a parent is thorugh their children and we are here to honor the fallen heroes legacy. Our commitment is to the family and children of the American Heroes.
Please donate today. Your donation just might save a life tomorrow. Thank you for your continue support and confidence by helping the programs meet the goals set by our Dreamwish Seven Team.
Thank you for your support,
Marc E. Klein, Founder, President, Executive Board Chairman
Founders email address - firstname.lastname@example.org