Honoring Our American Hero
The impact of this letter speaks volume honoring the American Hero.
- We addressed the needs of the child (ren) who are left behind when there parent died in the line of duty in the name of Freedom.
- We addressed the spouse who are left behind when there love one died in the line of duty in the name of Freedom.
- We address the new emergency response fire department that will respond to the home of our first responders and/or our US Military Veterans and we will work closely with the homeowner to fix their home and remove their love one from harm's way if the home is to badly damage.
- We addressed the children's programs and work closely with the spouse to see if that child needs any assistance from our P.T.S.D. experts.
- Mr. Klein developed this nonprofit organization for the betterment of our fallen heroes and the children who are left behind.
- On average we see that 22 police officers are shot and killed in the line of duty each year. This year alone to date we see an increase to 30.
- On average we see that 125 police officers die each year serving our communities.
- On average we see that 140 firefighter die each year serving our communities.
- On average of the past few years we have seen over 500 Armed Force personnel die defending our Freedom.
- On average the spouse is left behind with children of our American Heroes. There is an average of 1,800 children left behind every year.
- Today, 15 years after 9/11 there are still 15 children who are under the age of 18.
- Today, the last dog who served in the fight of rescuing the fallen heroes of the WTC was laid to rest. 300 service dogs served this great undertaking and we are creating a sidewalk memorial in honoring these dogs. (Visit the brick campaign honoring the Dogs of the WTC incident)
- Today, we are honoring our heroes by creating a honors sidewalk through Children Dreamwish Village. Help the causes by donating $18.95 per month to the brick campaign.
- Today, we are honoring our heroes by creating the Children Dreamwish Village. Help the causes by donating $18.95 per month.
- There are programs that meet the needs of the children who are left behind. Help the causes by donating $18.95 per month.
- Today, there is an organization that will try to help the American Heroes with support in ways that are unprecedented. We are boldly standing before you honoring the American Heroes and the children who are the leaders of tomorrow.
- There are tens of thousands of children that are handicapped in one form or another that were born to these American Heroes. They are strapped to the hilt we are coming to their rescue.
- These American Heroes have children who have special needs; some children are little people with a disability, critically ill, disabled, and handicapped and some are withdrawn after their parent was killed in the line of duty.
- We have become the voice and reason how the parents and children can reach out and ask for help or guidance. A lot of them want to pay it forward and partake in our chaperone and/or volunteer programs to help other parents who lost a love one in the line of duty. We are starting new programs to help the parents during these trying times. (Introducing the Color 5K run / walk program to help the injured or fallen hero family) We do not have all the answers, but our team is ready to fight for the cause to help the family in need and meet the challenges head on in any way possible to help the pain.
- Introducing Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discovery Card Gate way providers to a community in need. Contract our coordinator at email@example.com on behalf of our reduction in cost for the gate way program. (authorize.net) We are sure that your gateway charges on the back end are less then what you are paying now and as a company they will donate to your/our non-profit organization. Please contact our coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please donate $18.95 per month to honor the children and families of a fallen hero. Allow us to introduce you to.
"The American Star Program"
email address - email@example.com