AMERICAN EAGLE CHILDREN DREAMWISH FOUNDATION, INCORPORATION
"THE EDUCATION ENDOWMENT FOUNDATION FUND"
AGREEMENT FOR THE CHILDREN OF THE FALLEN HERO!
July 20, 2016
American Eagle Children Dreamwish Foundation, Incorporation
7823 North Dale Mabry Highway, Suite 102
Tampa, FL 33614
Letter of Agreement from the American Eagle Children Dreamwish Foundation, Incorporation,
Education Endowment Foundation Fund for the children of the Fallen Hero
Marc E. Klein CEO/President and Fund Administrator
Dear Fellow First Responders and US Armed Forces and support Personnel;
As of August 01, 2016, we have created an Education Endowment Foundation Fund on behalf of the American Heroes who defend our Communities and Country in the name of Freedom. We will assist the child (ren) and families of these American Heroes who may have a son or daughter meeting one of the following criteria.
The American Hero has a child (ren) known as a little people,
The American Hero has a child (ren) who has special needs,
The American Hero has a child (ren) with a critically illness,
The American Hero has a child (ren) who is handicapped,
The American Hero has a child (ren) who lost a parent in the line of duty.
There are two programs within the Education Endowment Foundation Fund.
One - We will open a savings account for $50.00 on behalf of the child's name when a parent dies in the line of duty. We will honor the parent who died defending our community or country in the name of FREEDOM. The saving account is opened through TD Bank.
Two - When the $18.00 per month program excels then we will have enough money in the Education Endowment Foundation Fund to help offset the cost of tuition, books, computers, and other school supplies for the children of the above criteria. The children benefit package is from 5 to 18 years of age and/or upto the high school level or age 18/19 years old.
All we are asking for is a minimum monthly donation of $18.00 per month to fund this Education Endowment Foundation Fund dedicated to the children of our American Heroes. Any amount can be donated in the name of a child of an American Hero. When a parent of an American Hero dies in the line of duty while protecting our community or country in the name of FREEDOM we will open a savings account on behalf of the child (ren) of the fallen hero.
The Education Endowment Foundation Fund will donate and open a savings account with TD Bank for $50.00 in the name of the fallen hero on behalf of the child. Ninety (90%) percent of all donations under this campaign are earmarked for the Education Endowment Foundation Fund. This program benefits the child (ren) of an American Hero. The initial ten (10%) percent are fee generated to maintain each account and to help us maintain the staffing necessary to monitor each account. Yes, you will receive a letter of donation for 100% because you donated and are part of our Education Endowment Foundation Fund.
Under our by-laws and strictly under the TD Bank and Ameritrade branding agreement you can open a savings account on your own for any child whose parent is employed especially as a public servant. When you contact TD Bank and open that bank account on your own behalf give them our Affinity Code Number AG-759 and they will donate to us up to $50.00 per account you open and maintain for a year.
The ten (10%) percent we earmarked initially is redirected back to the child's savings account once TD Bank donates the Affinity program fees back to us. This process will take a year. All donations not specified with the child's name will be deposited in the master's line item budget Education Endowment Foundation Fund.
This Education Endowment Foundation Fund was created to help offset the educational cost of a child attending grade school and whose parent is a public servant. When a parent takes that oath of office they serve and protect the American People in the name of Freedom. It does not matter which branch of service their parent (s) is in? The child will have the opportunity to ask us for monetary assistance to cover books, tuition, and support equipment for the child's school so they can achieve an education. This benefit reaches from age 5 to 18 years of age.
Our Children are the Future of America and the Leaders of Tomorrow!
Under our written by-laws we are pleased to announce; The Education Endowment Foundation Fund. All funds from the endowment program are distributed directly to the school on behalf of the child's parent and/or legal guardian request. All desk top computers and lap tops are made in house by our IT department and will be shipped to you.
The child's savings account needs to stay open for minimum of one year. On our website is Freedom Garden a place where friends, families and businesses can donate to the family and/or to the child's education savings account. During the next 12 months after the savings account was initially opened additional donations on behalf of the child may be donated directly to their savings account. All future fundraisers that we do on behalf of this foundation a percentage will be distributed in the saving account that our Education Endowment Foundation Fund program created.
This contract has been created between our Education Endowment Foundation Fund and the public servants we serve through their oath of service.
The purpose of this Education Endowment Foundation Fund is to support the children our American Heroes. The Education Endowment Foundation Fund in accordance to our by-laws and the disbursement policy of this fund is in accordance to the Education Endowment Foundation Fund polices governing this Education Endowment Scholarship program.
Our Board of Trustees, CFO and our TD Bank partnership and banker will oversee the expenditure polices from our Education Endowment Foundation Fund for the children of our American Heroes. The following requirements are as follows:
Applicants must be a child of a fallen hero,
- Applicants must be a child of an American Hero. The criterial is simple a public officer has a child that is a little person or a child who has special needs, or a child who is critically ill, a child who is handicapped they all are automatically part of our network.
- Any active US Armed Forces and support personnel whose child is between ages of 5 and 18 has benefits to help offset the cost of a child that is handicapped.
- Any active First Responder personnel whose child is between ages of 5 and 18 has benefits to help offset the cost of a child that is handicapped.
- Once a year we choose a child of United States Armed Forces and/or support personnel who are on active duty will receive a week long all-expense paid vacation for up to four to six family members to our Children Dreamwish Village in the Great Smoky Mountains. Once we are open for business. (Coming Soon) Otherwise you will vacation in Central Florida.
- Once a year we choose a child of First responder and/or support personnel who are active duty to receive a week long all-expense paid vacation for up to four to six family members to our Children Dreamwish Village in the Great Smoky Mountains. Once we are open for business. (Coming Soon) Otherwise you will vacation in Central Florida.
Board of Directors, Regents, Finance and the Board of TD Ameritrade!
Duty to Act prudent with the monies donated by outside sources! Nonprofit Watch Groups!
Compliance through our Standard Operating Procedures and Personal Rules and Regulations!
Compliance by a third part CPA Corporation and their Directors!
Compliance Regulatory Commission of the state of Florida and our nonprofit IRS Foundation Certification!
• All donations from our Education Endowment Foundation Fund will be managed by TD Bank Wealth Division of Ameritrade in accordance with our rules and regulations and core policies and strict guidelines of the Education Endowment Foundation Fund dedicated to the children of the Armed Forces and First Responders.
• Through the trade management agreement between TD Ameritrade and TD Bank they have the right to manage and merge funds together to help our compliance agreement.
• Our Education Endowment Foundation Fund and their investments are conservative in nature and have a safe fail built in to safe guard our investment. The purpose of this agreementis to manage the investments and strategies on the overall cost and spendature of this our Education Endowment Foundation Fund policies mandated by the leaders of this Education Endowment Foundation Fund. This fund is permanent.
• The added donations of outside sourcing along with the conservative interest baring accounts shall have the funds available to perform its duty to pay for the necessary cost of a child going to school.
• The Administration and Investment fees are limited in scope, but this particular Education Endowment Foundation Fund has two custodial fees associated with this account. Ten (10%) percent of the year growth goes back to the general fund to offset our initial layout of income and to provide a series of bills that are paid for under this agreement.
• Our Education Endowment Foundation Fund supports five different programs within the structure of the initial purposes of this distribution. Let us talk about the pool of funds that are diversified to say the least and the way we distribute of said funds to the recipient who receive said fund.
• We utilize the investment pool and strategize by current market value of each share. We watch these funds closely on a daily bases. The purpose of this fund is for donors of all sources who would like to donate or transfer a large sum of money on behalf of the fund known as; Our Education Endowment Foundation Fund for the American Heroes.
The American Eagle Children Dreamwish Foundation, Incorporation, is a certified nonprofit organization represents the Education Endowment Foundation Fund and all donations are qualified under our tax-exempt charitable organization status. We are based in Tampa, Florida and in the state of Florida. Our nonprofit organization number is CH-44431. (Our Federal Certification Number is - 46-1972290 under the IRS Department of Treasury.)
Each donor is or will be entitled to charitable contribution tax deductions letter through the IRS/IRC Internal Revenue Code sections. We are authorized to issue such donation letter under sections 170, 2055, 2106 or 2522 and under our Public Charity Status number of 509 (a) (2).
Our Federal nonprofit coded number is ID - 31954.
A third donor request needs to be in writing from your CPA or legal tax advisor regarding to letter of gift under our Education Endowment Foundation Fund.
email address - firstname.lastname@example.org